With an area of 12 hectares, Salema Eco Camp offers you the best conditions to accommodate caravans, motorhomes and tents. For purists and nature lovers, you can wake up surrounded by vegetation and in harmony with the region’s fauna, flora and birds.
Camping is a way of life and travel. It's getting out of the rut. Being in permanent connection with nature and discovering places where a hotel cannot reach.
It's waiting for the sky to be cloudless at night just to be able to see the sky dotted with stars or a full moon!
It's also learning to identify the sounds of nature.
- We accept tents, motorhomes, caravans and trailers in the campgrounds.
- We have 3 toilet blocks and barbecues.
- During periods of high and very high fire risk, it is not allowed to use your stove. In each changing room, the period of time will be displayed.
- No bonfires allowed
- We have washing machines and dryers at a cost of €5.
- We have a “wastewater” zone for caravans and motorhomes
- Wi-fi in common areas (around the reception and restaurant).
- We rent adapters for customers with a tent (without extension) at a cost of €0.50/night
- At Ecostore we sell tents, camping mat, sleeping bags, camping backpack, double action pump, garbage bags, springs, camping gas, camping set (hammer, pegs), impregneer spray.
We don't make reservations, you just need to come and make the check-in with us. Our campsite is very large and our camping areas are open areas, without pitches. The choice is free. Generally, we always have places available. However, we would like to inform you that, on rare occasions, we might be out of availability at the end of the day (during busy seasons)