This route passes through different landscapes, where aromatic plants fill the landscape. It is not advisable for those who are afraid of going downhill. steeper, as the descent to Praia da Figueira has some inclination.
* Meeting point: Salema Eco Camp
* Degree of difficulty: Medium high
* Type of Route: Circular 7km
* Includes: water, snack, insurance
* PRICE: €32.5
This route is very adaptable to different audiences. The smallest for families with children and two longer options but with different degrees of difficulty. A part of the trail is with lapia – stones irregular – and another with descent and ascent of a small valley. I usually avoid this part for people whose mobility is lower. or do not like going downhill, doing a flatter walk
* Meeting point: O Vigia Restaurant, in front of Praia do Beliche
* Degree of difficulty: Medium
* Type of Route: Circular option from 5 to 12km
* Price: €32.5
INCLUDED: A half-liter bottle of water, tea and locust bean or almond cookies.
NOTE: Hikers should bring closed and appropriate footwear, sun cream and extra water if they drink a lot of water. When booking, please inform if you have allergies, any health conditions that be important to know and some food preferences (vegan, vegetarian, etc).