Please respect the following:
- All persons have to be registered as customers or visitors and have to wear a bracelet on the wrist
- All vehicles that stay overnight or more than one hour in the campsite must be registered and have a card
- All tents / caravans / camping cars that are in the campsite must be registered and have a card
- Clients are not allowed to sleep outside in the site. Alll customers must have to sleep in a tent, car, caravan or in a camping car, camping material
- Dogs are allowed in camping with leash. They are also allowed in the accommodations, except in studios and apartments. It is strictly forbidden for the client to leave his pet alone in the accommodation when outside the Eco Camp.
Dangerous dogs breeds are not allowed in the campsite(Dog Fila Brasileiro, Dog Argentino, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, American staffordshire terrier, staffordshire bull terriers and tosa). All the other dogs must be registered and must be held in a leash. Dogs or other pets are not allowed in stays at our accomodation
- All customers have to respect the silence (between 0:00 and 8:00 a.m.)
- The car parking areas must be respected
- The traffic of vehicles are not allowed between 0:00 and 8:00 a.m.
- It is not allowed to leave camping material in the campsite (tents, caravans, cars, caravans), without informing the reception and make the payment
- The campsite is not responsable for stolen, lost or damaged objects. Their owners should be careful about their personal objects
YOU MUST RESPECT THESE BASIC RULES, OTHERWISE THE MANAGEMENT MAY NOT ALLOW THE CONTINUITY OF YOUR STAY OR YOUR ADMISSION IN THE CAMPSITE. THE INTEGRAL INTERNAL RULES DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE IN THE RECEPTION.