CAMPING…1 KM FROM PRAIA DA SALEMA
With an area of 12 hectares, Salema Eco Camp offers you the best conditions to accommodate caravans, motorhomes and tents. For purists and nature lovers, you can wake up surrounded by vegetation and in harmony with the region’s fauna, flora and birds.
We do not have pitches, which means that you can choose the best spot for you. This applies for customers who bring their tent and for customers with motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
You don’t need to make a reservation. Just show up and go to reception to check in. During the highest season of the year (July and August), we suggest that, before making your entrance, take a walk around the park so that you have an idea of the space available and choose the best place for you.
SCHEDULE: Reception opening hours are between 08:00 and 22:00. If you arrive after this time, the night porter will keep a document from you and, the next morning, you will have to check in.
The period of silence is between 00:00 and 08:00. This means that if you arrive after 23:30, you will have to stay inside the premises, but still without access to the camping area. The next morning you can then choose the best place to stay.
- We accept tents, motorhomes, caravans and trailers in the campgrounds.
- We have 3 toilet blocks and barbecues
- During periods of high and very high fire risk, it is not allowed to use your stove. In each changing room, the period of time will be displayed.
- No bonfires allowed
- We have washing machines and dryers at a cost of €5.
- We have a “waste water” zone for caravans and motorhomes
- Wi-fi in common areas (around the reception and restaurant).
- We rent adapters for customers with a tent (without extension) at a cost of €0.50/night
- At Ecostore we sell: tents, camping mat, sleeping bags, camping backpack, double action pump, garbage bags, springs, camping gas, camping set (hammer, pegs), impregneer spray.
Please see our camping prices